I've been thinking a lot about all of the things that i still need to do and sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming, so i decided to take Jana's summer challenge to make or break a habit in 21 days. The first 21 days i'm going to start taking my multivitamin and my iron supplement and working out 6 days a week. Hopefully the vitamins will help me to start getting more energy and i will be able to work my lazy butt back into shape.
I'm way big into reinforcers, so i thought i would make myself a tracking chart kind of like Mackenzie's star chart. I love To Do lists and pretty much anything where i can cross something off a list (i even enjoy the grocery shopping for that same reason). As it goes with my goals and my charts, i've always felt that it is easier to accopmplish a goal when there is a reward, and the best one that i can think of is that i get to start all over again in 21 days and keep working on making a better me! :)
Sunday, May 31, 2009
21 Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your page, you are sooo creative. Well, you inspired ME...last night I went for a run, first time since I had Auggie - woop woop, that was painful. My 7:45minute mile has dimished to 13:36minute mile. Alas, I now have something to work towards - baby steps!! :)
i'm glad that i'm not the only person running 13 minute miles these days... i feel so out of shape
Hey, wait until you see my commitment.... 10 min. on the treadmill everyday.... it's easy to see the gap between the generations. LOVE your motivational chart... you are so creative!!! I've missed you, lately... glad it's for healthy reasons.
Post a Comment