Seeing as it has been almost a year since i've blogged, i thought that i could probably get back into it. School is just about ending and i still don't have a job, so i'm going to have oodles of time on my hands. With the semester winding down i started a new project of making a quilt book for grandma for her birthday. I was able to photograph all of the quilts that she had at the house and then make some really fun layouts. I know that she has also given a lot of quilts away already, so if you are reading this post and have a quilt from g-ma, please, please send me some pics so i can add your quilt to the book!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Grandma's Quilts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey looks like the book turned out great! You are such a great granddaughter for doing that. Just another thoughtful moment from Erica =)
wow, it's awesome to see you post something.... I hope this isn't the last one for another year. You continue to amaze me. I love your slide show. I'm going to email you pictures of Diane's quilt that I took yesterday....
Post a Comment